..

mardi 31 mars 2015

I'm interested in this, but I need some opinions topic


Hi all. I used to own an Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 tablet, until I sold it off due to it being obsolete in speeds for me to use as a daily driver. I haven't been using a tablet all that often lately ever since (except for my 2nd gen iPad, but I want to sell that) and all I have that satisfies me is my current phone, the Sony Xperia Z3v. I love the phone very much and it's the best. It has a battery life that well lasts me for two days, but now I'm thinking about getting a tablet to use for entertainment so I don't have to wear down my phone very fast.

Can some of you owners convince me on some good points in owning the Z3 Tablet Compact? Any super benefits in having the 8 inch as opposed to a 10 inch? Any flaws any of you have encountered? How about recommended cases for some real good protection? I don't mind thick cases, just so as long as I get good protection on the device.

I can't wait to hear it, and thanks in advance!

xda-developers