..

mardi 31 mars 2015

Problems with bluetooth controle after 51.1.5.0_515020820 topic


Hi Everybody,

I upgraded my FireTV to the latest pre-rooted 51.1.5.0_515020820. Followed all the steps in FireTV News and used rbox's package.

The update was successful but right after update I begin to notice problems with my fire tv controller.
I takes too much time to start working, and for some reason, my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse are not working after the update. Some times the screen saver even kicks in before the remote starts to work.

Has anybody experiencing the same kind of problems?

I'm attaching a logcat from the boot until the remote starts working.

EDIT: Just realized I had enabled USB debugging. Disabling that made at least my keyboard work again, but the mouse is not functioning. Both are connected to the same Logithech unifying dongle and both do work on a computer.





xda-developers