..

mardi 31 mars 2015

MPJ 3000mAh battery test topic


Last week I received the 3000mAh MPJ battery. The fit is quite snug, probably because of the paper around the battery but of course it does fit :p



It came 60% charged so immediately loaded it up fully as I wanted to see how this one would hold up :) Once full decided to do a battery test. Unfortunately that day I also had to use navigation (and that, as we know, uses quite a lot of juice) but even doing that the screen on time was around 4 hours and the battery lasted the whole day. In my experience running CM12 (which I do) uses a bit more than stock LG Roms so this will also depend on the system setup of course.

Charged it up again and set out to do a more proper test. Results below. The battery lasted for 3 days in which 3 hours of screen on time were used. Did quite a lot of texting using Whatsapp, some browsing, updating the installed apps, made some backups to Dropbox etc. This for me is a great result!



Of course as the original battery is also 3000mAh the expected runtime will not differ. But for a replacement battery this one holds up to it's advertised capacity very well (which isn't as logical as it might sound) so for me it is recommended :good:

xda-developers