..

mardi 31 mars 2015

please devs Read!!! topic


Developers inspire me. You are a real Dev. Real Dev write code. I fell I have found new things and I feel I have changed things. I never really reached out to someone.(developer) just learned things as I went. I wanted to put this in the air to see if I'm on the right track. I'm 43, I have never went to school and and I never made a decision to screw someone intensionally.......but if these things I mention seem recognizable in some of your work,please feel free to contact me polkpo68@gmail.com. "keynote" , "open source" copyright , holding SuperSu privledges when no one else could , Manager of Goo.im , who is the real " Chainfire" etc........ I have questions and answers. Please pass on if you know what I'm talking about.

xda-developers