..

mardi 31 mars 2015

Help on htc one (M7)(GSM) revive from hard bricked state topic


my htc one (M7) (GSM) got hard bricked on its own (i never rooted it or anything), it shows up as QHSUSBDLOAD or something in the device manager in windows 8.1
i found this link to revive my phone: unlimited.io/qhsusbdload.htm
I am a total noob and i know nothing about rooting or flashing roms or anything for that matter (i just think my phone is hard bricked because someone told me if it comes up as QHSUSBDLOAD in the dev manager, it means it is hard bricked). There is no response if i hold the power button, or the power and volume buttons under a bright light or not under a bright light, i tried charging it continuously for 5 days, nothing happened, LED is not flashing. Only when i connect it to windows via a usb cable, it recognised it as an unknown device, when i updated the driver, it showed QHSUSBDLOAD.
This link (same as above): unlimited.io/qhsusbdload.htm worked for many people. i'm a noob so can anyone please elaborate and give me a full detailed process on how to go about it. Again, i never ever rooted my phone.

And its out of the warranty period, and i dont really know what a jtag box is, but i heard it involves opening up your phone, and i really dont wanna do that. But, if theres a method of using jtag via a usb cable and reviving my phone without opening it up, then plz tell me that too.

otherwise, just elaborate on this (same link-) (unlimited.io/qhsusbdload.htm) and explain it to me like u would to a noob.

THANK YOU!!!!
Any help is appreciated.

xda-developers