..

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Questions about boot info and how to go from rooted 4.4.2 to Lollipop 5.0 topic


Hi all.
First and foremost, I am sorry if these questions below have been asked and answered before. I am trying to update the SGN3 and stumbled on a few issues here.

1. Is there any official non-wipe Lollipop ROM for SGN3 yet?

2. I bought the phone from someone. I don't know what he did but the Odin screen (power + home + VL down) shows these lines:
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N900T
CURRENT BINARY: Custom
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A3, P2
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
2.a. What can I do to make the binary and status go back to Samsung Official
2.b. Do I really have to worry about the "Knox warranty void" status?

3. The phone currently has Kitkat 4.4.2. I rooted it using Towelroot. Is there a way to do a non-wipe upgrade to stock 4.4.4 so that it would be ready for official Lollipop update (via Kies or OTA)?

4. Will the phone work if I flash it with a ROM from AT&T?

Thank you very much for any help or suggestion.

xda-developers