..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

(8.4") Issues with original book cover, is it the cover or the tablet?! 0.o topic


Hi all, I just got a Galaxy Tab S8.4 T700 with the original book cover. The things is after 2 weeks of usage the cover started releasing easily, and I was unable to change it at the store since I wasn't in the country any more.

Now I want to buy another cover because it is essential for me since I want to take care of the device.

But my question is, would be the tablet holders (the ones inside the small buttons in the back side, where the cover is attached) or the cover hooks the ones that are failing? I'm worried to buy another cover and have the same issues because the tablet holders are failing. Have you experienced issues with the official book cover? I'm surprised I was reading user reviews and they are happy to see the cover is safe and attaches tightly to the tablet :confused:

xda-developers