..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

cyanogenmod 12 LG G3 Crash topic


Hello

I recently installed Cyanogenmod 12 on my D855 LG G3, and everytime I reboot, I get a Subsystem Crash message. Below the error message:

DemiGod Crash Handler: Subsystem Crash : Modem (Subsystem-restart: Resetting the SoC)

Press key to choose Dload mode or Reboot.
1)Volume Up : Dload Mode
2)Volume Down : Reboot

If you choose Dload Mode,
Please do the following action.
1) Dload Mode, Please connect USB
2)Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERR crash log report, Version 3
Error in file rflte_msm.c, line 819
Error message: rflte_msm: Unable to get rx rsb data
Time of crash....
Uptime
Build ID
param

I have already tried to use QPST configuration, but as this is in download mode, I couldn't install the qcn file.
Could you please help me?

Best regards,
Pedro Beirao

xda-developers