..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[D2303] Does anyone have Stock Firmware UK Generic?! topic


I have an M2, I did, something to it which involved flashing something and unlocking the bootloader, It got bricked, and the only way i could recover it is with the tiny off button next to the Sim-Slot (Lifesaver, Thanks Sony) and putting it into that flash mode thing where the light goes blue, and Flashing a stock firmware, Or so I thought, It was customised, Also in the whole process I somehow Downgraded to Jelly Bean, and the Updater says that I have custom firmware, I have clockworkmod, But it didnt work properly and now i have no recovery menu at all also Miracast is broken, HSDP (Some sort of DRM thing) failed probably caused by one of these issues

So yeah does anyone have a Firmware for my device so that the Sony Updater will accept it? Don't care which android version, as long as It can be updated back up to KitKat and is UK GENERIC no customisations

All i wanted was to root my phone to get a WiFi password that I lost :(

Thanks :cool:

xda-developers