..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] 5.1 - Double text & missing text messages topic


So I upgraded my T-Mobile Nexus 6 last Friday in only hopes that they finally got WiFi calling enabled. Only to be disappointed again. What started to happen was I started to receive double text messages from everyone. The lasted a couple days. it doesn't seem to be an issue now. I thought it was ironic though because I didn't have that issue in 5.0.1 but some people did, in which 5.1 was supposed to fix. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Anyways, for the past 2 or 3 days, I haven't been getting all of my messages but all outbound messages have been going through. Just this evening at 4:30 I received all of them at once. Anyone have any insight on this? I was coming home ready to try and find a way to revert back to 5.0.1 because I had zero issues then but maybe my phone is good now? Who knows.

My third question is, if I decide to, how can I go back to 5.0.1 using ADB sidebar (the way I went to 5.1)? Google's page only has tgz files yet I upgraded from a zip file.

See phone info attached.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-19-16-36-25.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	158.2 KB<br/>ID:	3219287
 












xda-developers