..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Random app crashes on Lollipop (OA8) topic


I upgraded my VZW S5 from 4.4 (NK2) to muniz's stock, rooted 5.0 (OA8), with the wifi tether hack. Ever since the upgrade, some apps will randomly crash - I can recall contacts, Pandora, and the March Madness apps all giving me the "Unfortunately, XXXX has stopped" popup.

I wanted to know if anyone else has had these issues, and if this is a known issue w/ OA8. For Pandora and the March madness App, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have also tried to clear data on the apps that have crashed, and have tried to perform a battery pull. Unfortunately, these methods don't seem to resolve the issue.

If anyone else has experienced these issues, and/or has a potential fix for these random crashes, it would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping that i don't have to reflash everything, but it's more important to me that I get my phone working without these random crashes.

xda-developers