..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Unlock Samsung Discover SGH-S730M failed topic


I bought this Samsung Discover SGH-S730M for bucks, thinking of using it overseas. I was not successful in getting it unlock over the internet unlock services.
I called the service provider and was been bouncing around by the auto answering selection. I searched the web and found a similar article stating that they do not serve non customers.

I tried to follow a "how-to-network-unlock-your-samsung-i5800-i5801-using-adb.329376/" link for this S730M, hoping the same logic works. But at the stage of su, it gives me a “not found”.

shell@android:/ $ su (enter)
su (system response)
/system/bin/sh: su: not found
127|shell@android:/$

I am also thinking to root it for su accessibility. But I was to unable to find the thread mentioned file; sguX2.exe (v.0.92b) for download. Another note, when I key in *#7465625#, it took me to “emergency calls” instead of the “Lock” info. At any rate, the settings-security-owner info indicated “sim card lock”.

Is there any other way to get this phone’s NCK by USB? What will be my options other than junk it? Thank you. Regards.

xda-developers