..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

Android System & OS Top consumers of battery topic


I have an 32GB, MDK, SCH-I545, RUNNING Echoe ROM v29 & TWRP.
The last few days Android System & OS are the top two on the battery use percentage scales. It even got fairly hot, yesterday.
I've tried deleting recently installed apps and Xposed modules, clearing Dalvic and cache.
I'm tinkering with Greenify, Wakelock Detector and App Ops Starter, in an attempt to get things under control. I've turned off wake for Google Play Services.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Screen shot of battery attached. Phone was simply sitting in my pocket.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1426794755433.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	53.1 KB<br/>ID:	3219139
 












xda-developers