..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[HOW TO]Go back to EMUI 3.0 from CM11 topic


Hey guys!;)
I recently decided to try CM11 for this awesome device and I was extremely impressed by it.
One foolish thing that I did was that I didn't create the nandroid backup of my EMUI 3.0 version B380 rom. So, I tried to revert back using the 3 button method(creating dload folder and pasting update.app).
But for the life of me I could not get it to work!! I tried following
1) Straight away pressing 3 buttons but it failed.
2) installing stock recovery using multi-tool. Tried all recoveries (for my l04) still failed.
3) removing ext sd and creating dload in internal. But it couldn't even find the update this time!
So, I was browsing through forum and came across this post thanks to @Julsen1985 , @ thermalboyz

Quote:









1) Use "B608" and flash via fastboot: (Extract using Huawei Update Extractor) Put into adb folder and manual flash from CMD.
- fastboot flash recovery RECOVERY.img
- fastboot flash system SYSTEM.img
- fastboot flash boot BOOT.img
- fastboot flash cache CACHE.img
- fastboot flash cust CUST.img
- fastboot flash userdata USERDATA.img
2) Reboot phone




Just download the B370 version from OP of cm11 and follow the exact procedure mentioned above. When you open command terminal, give command "adb reboot bootloader" and start flashing
U might have to factory reset as it shows incorrect user available memory. Then u may proceed for the B380 incremental update.
Also thanks to @worstenbrood for extractor and @VirusPlus for multi-tool .
Hope this helps!
Huawei extractor

xda-developers