..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Bricked N7 LTE. Wrong bootloader? topic


Hi all!
I may buy for little money bricked N7 LTE. But I don't know, if I may unbricked it. I was reading a lot about differences in N7, like ,,flo" and ,,deb", so, here is the problem. IMO, tablet was damaged by incompetent flashing of new system. I attach a photo of bootloader. It's ,,deb" device with ,,flo" bootloader, but bootloader is working. Is it totally bricked, or I just have to flash ,,deb" bootloader from right system image? I don't want to buy hardly bricked tablet and waste my money, so I need ur help. Thanks for any replies. PS. Sorry for my english!
Cheers!








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	n7.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	103.8 KB<br/>ID:	3218787
 












xda-developers