..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Running out of ideas... topic


Hey guys.

I'm desperate for some help with my LG G PAD 8.3 tablet.

All i simply want to do is put cyanogen mod ROM on the device, and I can't believe how difficult it is proving to do.

I have been all over the internet and spent around 4 days researching in to the whole process and every time I follow various online steps, guides and you tube videos i end up putting the tablet in to a software brick and then have to use the LG recovery tool to get the tablet working again. It's driving me insane!

So first of all i rooted the tablet using towel root. I then get a message saying that the device is rooted. I then download the super su app and that goes fine. I then try to get TWRP or CWM on to the device so i can back up the current running operating system and it's down hill from this point. The device reboots and comes up with:

Secure booting Error!

Cause : boot certification verify

it's happened 4 times to me now. I just can't figure out how to get this device doing what I want it to do. I see loads of videos and success stories of people having no problems getting cyanogen mod on to the LG tablet so what do i do? Is there someone that can provide a detailed step by step instruction to get this right?

i'm at the point of just giving up on it and being stuck with a poxy horrible LG stock look.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

xda-developers