..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Hard Bricked Moto G 4.4.4 Solution?? topic


Hello Friends,

Now i m going to tell you everything which everyone should keep in mind to avoid bricking our beloved Moto G.

I have unlocked by bootloader to enjoy full root features in my mobile.So rooted it on lollipop stock rom.
And found that some old Gameloft HD games like 9MM,tintin etc shows incompatible handset.So tried to change build.prop file in /system folder to convert mobile name to Samsung Galaxy S2 to install the incompatible games and then messed up everything and my phone won't restart but however bootloader, recovery is working.

In this step I should have tried to restore my original build.prop file by using adb commands or fastboot commands.But I didn't knew this and tried factory reset in recovery menu which didn't help and adb commands failed to work.


Then I searched online and used fastboot commands to flash to 4.4.3 Stock Rom and it worked fine.


I should have left my mobile in this Rom.

But official 4.4.4 system OTA file didn't let me do that which in turn made my mind to download and install 4.4,4 OTA

and here goes my problem,Downloaded successfully and tried to intsall but it didn't

My phone won't boot,no recovery,no bootloader,no adb ,atleast no fastboot commands :(

except qhsusb_bulk shown in devices and sometimes usb input device or vmware usb device with white led light blinking :(

Anyone faced similar problem and got solution .Please Help

xda-developers