..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] HELP!!! Removed boot image HELP!!! Can't boot topic


OK so I'm just going to explain everything I did and ask how we can fix this. I was following the guide to install LuneOS and I got lost somehow and could not put the new boot image and new moboot image on after I removed the old boot image, so I tried to reboot (I know that was dumb) but then I got a error message about no Palm ROM. So I booted into the only thing I could boot into WebOS Recovery. Now I figured I would try out jcsullins Touchpad Toolbox I was able to load it and I figured the only way I could make it work would be to remove and reinstall WebOS to get the boot image back, so I wiped the touchpad (again probably not the best thing to have done). I then went to go and reinstall WebOS and the WebOSdoctor(webosdoctor305) I used failed after 8%(should I try a different doctor?). I then tried to install Android with Toolbox and it failed after checking the files(not sure if that was just bad files or issue with touchpad). I can still access WebOS recovery and use novaterm by finding the batch file on my computer and running it and I can still use Toolbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you have any questions of what steps I took I will be happy to answer if it can help my touchpad.

xda-developers