..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

Sense 7 Blinkfeed w. Plugins and Working Themes for All Devices topic


Hello all,

I wanted to share with you the version of Sense 7 Blinkfeed I created for my custom ROM for the HTC M8.

This is my own work, and has not been taken from any other developer. You can check the .smali if you want.

Noteworthy features:

Working HTC Theme Engine
Working GooglePlusPlugin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Sense 7 Weather Animations
Included HTC Calendar for the calendar plugin
HTC Weather Clock Widget


Notes:
Have not tested outside my M8, but there's no reason why this won't work.
You need to be rooted and have busybox for the installer to work.
Don't ask about changing DPI/resolution/grid size. This is what it is, and I'm not going to blow my head up trying to mod it more.
For weather/clock to show in main screen, you need to set the blinkfeed page as home (longpress on home screen, pick Manage Home screen pages)

Download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934543709
MD5: 40e44c284880eb32eb4d9706c43c68c5

xda-developers