..

jeudi 19 mars 2015

[Q] Quick Settings mtk device SystemUI.ss topic


Hi guys...
One of my first posts on here.
I'm having trouble modifying the quick settings toggles on my Cubot X9. Chinese phone with mediatek hardware.

The quick settings have been modified by Cubot by the looks of it, now the problem is, I don't want it looking like this, the white is HIDEOUS!
I've tried xposed mods, after a long deodexing session, but none of the quick settings mods work. Its not xposed, because other mods work.
I have dug into my priv-app folder, but couldn't find SystemUi.apk anywhere, only a SystemUI_ss.apk instead. This seems to be a modified systemui.
What the hell is this about? And how can I mod it? I don't really want to decompile and recompile, because it doesn't even have the values folder with all the XML files in it...

I baffled!!

Please someone help me.. I have screenshots but am not allowed to post as under 10 posts :\ pm me for screens if needed. They show the quick settings and the SystemUI_ss.apk

xda-developers