..

samedi 4 avril 2015

[BootAnimation] Collection of Some AWESOME BootAnimations topic


Hello all, I am here with a super list of boot animations. I collected the gif images from internet & made a collection of boot animations. Some boot animations are also collected from various sources. All are tested & working fine on my Micromax Canvas A1 (android one 480x854). Please post here or PM me to let me know if anything is not working and I'll get to it ASAP! Feel free to see if these work on other Device’s and at your Own Risk. This took a VERY LONG time to create or collect these, so I hope you all enjoy it!

"Thanks" is optional of course, but always appreciated!

instructions:
extract-> go to extracted folder-> cut & paste-> system/media-> change permissions to rw-r-r (see screenshot below) Reboot and Enjoy!

Permission:

For those of you who still can't figure out how to change your boot animation, watch the video below:

xda-developers