..

samedi 4 avril 2015

[Q] Root Failed and Need help Flashing Rom topic


Our daughter deleted all of the pics on my wife's phone. She tried to use Dr. Fone, but someone told us that it failed because her phone wasn't rooted. So I tried to root it from this post on cnet:

It failed during the root. Now it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. Which I tried and also failed.

After a lot of heart ache and hours working on it, i have what a friend told me was the right tar file. I have attached the error in Odin.

When I run the tar file in Odin here is what the output screen shows:
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Then my phone screen show this:
SW REV CHECK FAIL : Fused 3 > Binary 0

Not really my area of expertise at all. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Brian








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Odin Error.PNG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	117.9 KB<br/>ID:	3245099
 












xda-developers