..

samedi 4 avril 2015

Galaxy Note 4 Root Application Alternatives topic


Hey everyone!
I'm currently thinking about rooting my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 but I have some reservations because of some features and essential applications that I may lose.
Specifically, the task manager that can force quit all programs is essential to me and the stock camera that utilizes the full potential of the Note 4's camera is absolutely terrific. I don't really care for much of the S Pen features that might go array because I can easily download a third party note taking application. As long as I have the essential Google applications, I don't really need much more.
However, I would really like to know what other applications you can recommend that would make a good replacement for the camera, the task manager, IR blaster, etc.
Any other suggestions to make my experience all that better would be awesome! Thank you so much!

xda-developers