..

samedi 4 avril 2015

Flashable Zip For Cm12 (Performance, Battery, RAM) topic


READ!!!
ME AND THE FORUM WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICK, BOOTLOOP, SD CARDS DEATH, OR WAR TERMONUCLERARE, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS I AM HERE TO HELP, NOT JUDGE MY WORK THIS BAD, WE HAVE PUT TIME AND PASSION.


Hello Guys, today I brought some flashable zip for CyanogenMod 12, these zip, were tested on the GT-I9301I !

With these zip, you will:
*Best Performance for System
*Best Battery Life
*Free RAM Memory
*Best Performance in Game
*Best Quality on Camera
*Best Quality in Call
*Best Speed for the 3G
*Best Signal For Wi-FI and 3G

Thanks Guys :D

INSTALLATION

Flash this files on Recovery :D

DOWNLOAD
DEWET MOD FOR CM12

Sorry are 4 files, later I will make only one.

Do you like my work, Donate to me, to this e-mail -> datterok@gmail.com Thanks ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
Flashable Zip For Cm12 (Performance, Battery, RAM), Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo

Contributors
Danny_Dewet, Danny_Dewet

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 0.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-04

Created 2015-04-04
Last Updated 2015-04-04

xda-developers