..

samedi 4 avril 2015

Intel HAXM topic


Hi folks,

A few hours ago I download and installed Android Studio and the SDK. While trying to launch a virtual device from Android Studio, I got this error: (sorry, I can't post images, it' my first post here :) )

"emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
Please ensure Intel HAXM is properly installed and usable.
CPU acceleration status: HAX kernel module is not installed!"

I googled around, and I checked:

0) My architecture supports VT-x (I have an i5 on an asrock h87 pro4)
1) Virtualization is turned on on my bios
2) HAXM Installer is installed in SDK Manager

Nonetheless, I still get an error when I try to install intelhaxm-android.exe (located in [sdk-folder]\extras\intel\Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manag er).
I checked with Speccy, and it looks like my Virtualization capabilities are there, but still turned off...

Any idea?
Thanks!

xda-developers