..

samedi 4 avril 2015

[Q] Language settings on imported device topic


hello all!

I just bought a zenfone 2 from eglobal Central for £250. I done some research on the company. They are Chinese and they export devices abroad to customers. What I'm trying to find out is, will the phone come with Android in Chinese and only Chinese? Or will this be the same as any other brand new android device, where you go through initial setup choosing language and location?

I am just not sure if android devices built for use in China will come with a specific Chinese only version of android, if that was the case, could I flash the device?

Any advice on this from anyone who has bought an imported device would be much appreciated.

I have to say £250 for a 64gb 4gb smartphone is a bargain!!


Thank you!!!

xda-developers