..

samedi 4 avril 2015

SIM detects only for a min when rebooted topic


My N3 suddenly not detecting qny SIM on Dr.Ketans super Lollipop ROM While I enjoyed using it for couple of months already without any problems this is like an unexpected shocker. I tried the following without any luck.:

# Signal detects normally for a minute after a cold reboot. I can even make calls until a minute and then SIM fails with a big crossed circle on the signal and it's the same with any SIM I try.

# Hot boot, Safemode, Wipe cache from recovery doesn't work.

# Hot boot, Safe mood, Recovery cache wipe not works

# Removing SD card, Toggling radios nothing works.

Should I try flashing the ROM over this to see if it can recover on the modem or do you see its a hardware issue? But why it works for a minute on restart????

xda-developers