..

samedi 4 avril 2015

Nexus 5 Stuck on Boot Animation (Solved!) topic


Hello everyone!

My phone got stucked on boot animation when in just rebooted my phone (i really didn't do anything).
I already have tried (A): Flashing a custom recovery and then a rom from there; and (B) a Factory Image with the procedure 1 and 2 from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701
I tried to flash KitKat and Lollipop images with both methods and all the roms do the same (Stuck on Boot Animation: Flying dots). Nothing seems to work. I'm really stuck on it. :crying:

My phone is a Nexus 5 Hammerhead D820(H) Baseband M897A-2.0.50.2.25
PD: The power buttons is OK

Edit: When i was writing this, i 'magically' solved it.
1. With my Phone plugged into the pc in Fastboot mode, i made a 'Factory reset'
with the next adb commands:
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
2. Then i flashed the Kitkat image.
3. It Works! :D

Hope it would be useful

xda-developers